Subject: NewTek mailbox
From: [email-masked] (robert hood)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 1995 13:57:56 -0700 (PDT)

I'd like to send a technical request to NewTek.  Do they have a specific
(e)mailbox I could use?

Regards,                      |||
Bob                         ^(===)^
-------------------------oOO--(_)--OOo--------------------------------------
Bob Hood            | The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the
                    | unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world
Work: 303-730-1324  | to himself.  Therefore all progress depends on the
Home: 303-980-8392  | unreasonable man.    -- George Bernard Shaw
[email-masked]    `-------------------------------------------------------
[email-masked]           ftp://ftp.netcom.com/pub/bh/bhood/www/bhood.html
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

--
[email-masked] (robert hood) sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]